Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Most Helpful Resource

Of all the resources that I use, the most helpful resource to me as a church finance director has been:







I refer to this book several times a year to answer questions about how to treat various situations that arise. Richard Hammer is an Attorney and a CPA. His knowledge is vast and his information is thorough. I recommend this reference book to anyone responsible for church finance and accounting.
I also subscribe to Richard's monthly newsletter "Church Finance Today" which is a nice supplement to The Church and Clergy Tax Guide.
You can find these resources and more at churchlawtoday.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave, I work in marketing for Christianity Today International and promote the Church & Clergy Tax Guide. I'm glad you've found this resource by Richard Hammar so helpful. Could we get permission to use your comments on this book as an endorsement/testimonial for promotional purposes? Please contact me via e-mail at shoekstra@christianitytoday.com. Thanks again for the positive feedback.